Monday, January 09, 2006

hiding inside me

Funny, not like haha. I am finding I would rather read other blogs than update my own. What's up with that? Who the heck am I hiding from? I'm beginning to think it's me.

Today I went to court in support of my friend who is in trouble because he does things I don't support. Now how does that work? Actually, we're all in trouble for the smoky green stuff. Seems uncle sam still does not understand taxing marijuana would be a good thing, for the people, for the government & it's insatiable greed (need) of money. Anyway, me & my friends are being punished & unreasonably harassed, some of this which takes place in the court house.

Boone county courthouse: a big old building made to look all prestigious with it's marble stairway and ornate light fixtures. I can get lost just gazing at the ceiling and studying that beautiful detail.

And so, today's story was rather boring. Turns out his paid lawyer didn't really want to work & quit the case once he found it would be going to trial. I don't understand, it's a bullshit search warrant, full of lies & holes. How much work can it really entail? End of this chapter: it's all moved to another day down the line. On the upside; my suit looked great & gave me a much needed boost to my self esteem. I'm sure it can help me get a job.

Yes, optimism is a good thing.

No comments: